HOW TO QUICKLY REMOVE URIC ACID CRYSTALLIZATION FROM YOUR BODY TO PREVENT GOUT AND JOINT PAIN
Gout is a metabolic ailment which results in joint inflammation. It triggers slight swelling and stiffness, but in some cases, it can cause severe pain and swelling that occur in just a few hours. The key reason for the development of gout is the uric acid overload, which is a consequence from an insufficient waste elimination or excessive creation.
The uric acid is made in the process of decomposing of purines, which are chemicals which happen naturally within the body and are present in numerous foods.
Although, in the case of inability of the kidneys to get rid of the uric acid, crystal formations are created and deposited around the joints.
Hence, there are couple things you can do to eliminate uric acid and improve your condition. Firstly, you need to do some modifications in your lifestyle and diet.
Thus, you need to consume proper healthy diet, rich in fresh colorful fruits and vegetables; lean meat and seafood, and whole, unprocessed, unenriched grains. Also, you should reduce processed sugars such as high- fructose corn syrup, foods high in saturated fats, and alcohol.
Water keeps the body hydrated and assists in the elimination of toxins, as well as the overload of uric acid. Hence, keep your body hydrated with a mixture of water, natural juices without any artificial sugar, fruit infused water, and herbal teas sweetened with honey.
Also, you have to minimize stress as much as possible by some new easy physical routines or activities. For example, you can go hiking or enjoy any form of natural landscape and an amazing environment for meditation and relaxation.
- Research has concluded that baking soda is an effective prophylaxis candidate for the decreasing of uric acid in the body. To prevent gout successfully, pour half a teaspoon to one glass of water and drink it every day. For current gout attack, take a whole teaspoon.
- We are all aware of the outstanding uses and benefits of lemon water. When more alkaline than acidic, the system is able to prevent numerous health conditions, including gout. This delicious water increases the alkalinity of the body, and prevents uric acid crystal formation. All you need to do is to squeeze half of a lemon into 8 ounces of warm water and consume the drink every morning on an empty stomach.
- Apple cider vinegar also enhances body alkalinity. It contains malic acid which is effective in the disintegration of uric acid, and it is also effective in discarding it from the body. Therefore, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 8 ounces of water. Consume this mixture every day, before your lunch and dinner.
Also, these are the best foods that you should consume in order to prevent or treat gout:
- Research proved that Curcumin, found in Turmeric, plays a major role in renal protection and has powerful anti-inflammatory actions.
- Bromelain, which is present in pineapples, has been proven to possess anti-inflammatory properties and can provide analgesic effects.